Not All Who Wander Through Research Have A Destination.

Attempting to sort through my thoughts this week has continued to prove quite difficult. So many different streams of ideas at once, and I am still sick so I am having trouble concentrating. I have been struggling to find a way to define my topic for my final project now that I am trying to do research. I thought I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but I am not so sure now. I have some research, but I do not know exactly what to do with it, or how it fits, or if it is any good. I hate pop culture. I don’t want to leave the library so to speak. Ya I have interests out side of my work, and my academic pursuits, but I have kind of forgotten what they are over the last few years. I have had to. Attempting to keep up with school work, working a full time demanding job, being involved in my children’s homeschooling, managing my dad’s issues, helping manage my mother-in-law’s issues does not leave a lot of time for my own life in any form. So thinking of pop culture, and of my own not strictly academic interests with in it is just hard. And I am totally lost again. Oh well, I will research until I find the way again!