Login problems?

With the new WordPress upgrade you may need to clear your browser’s cookies before you can login into the site. You’ll only need to do this once. If you’re not sure how to do this, see this article on how to clear your browser’s cookies.

7 comments on “Login problems?
  1. It won’t allow me to login as a registered user. It just keeps changing to signup page.

• greenea says:

The problem arose when you created your account. You chose a username other than your Evergreen username. I’ve gone ahead and deleted the erroneous username and created your account using your Evergreen username.

2. G.R.A.S. says:

We’re having a similar problem to Samantha. We’re trying to register using the club account, as the wordpress site will be accessed by multiple coordinators.

• greenea says:

Only Evergreen logins will work at blogs.evergreen.edu. For group blogs have all group members create an account (with their Evergreen login and email address) – use the link to “Create a new blog” on the front page of this site but choose to create “Just a username.” The site creator can add users to the blog once they have accounts at blogs.evergreen.edu. If you need an account added as the initial admin of this site let me know the account name I should add.

For more on working with group blogs
      see: http://wikis.evergreen.edu/computing/index.php/Group_Blogs_-_WordPress.

3. Alex says:

I’m having the same problem as Samantha. I don’t have access to the account, could you help me out?

4. Tim Chen says:

Hey, I did the same thing as Samantha S. If you could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks

5. Molly Gilman says:

I made the same error as the other commenters above. I am trying to access my program’s blog, and now I keep reaching the sign-up page rather than the log on page.
    Can you help me out please? 🙂