UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT POSTERS
2014 Northwest Science Meetings
- Brousil et al. – Beetle abundance on skunk cabbage in riparian buffer treatments
2012 Ecological Society of America Meetings in Portland, OR
- Hill et al. – Native-exotic species richness relationships across spatial scales in a prairie restoration matrix
2009 Ecological Society of America Meetings in Albuquerque, NM:
- -Kirsch* et al. – EEON productivity and diversity
- -Rook* et al. – prairie restoration and diversity responses to invasive species
- -Andrews* et al. – stream decomposition of native NW USA and Japanese Poplars
- -Otto* et al. predicting fine root distribution in Ponderosa pine forests from spatial data
2008 South Sound Science Symposium (S4)
- Kazakova, AN, JL Kirsch, and DG Fischer. 2008. Carbon Storage and Productivity Estimates in a Second-Growth Forest
2007 Ecological Society of America Meetings in San Jose California:
- Bretherton, W, CJ LeRoy, and DG Fischer. 2007. salmon carcasses, leaf litter diversity, leaf decomposition and macro-invertebrate diversity.
- Halstead KE, Pritchard, KR, and D Fischer. 2007. Environmental Stress, Diversity, Water-Use Efficiency and Leaf Morphology of Native Quercus Species in the Chiricahua Mountains, AZ
- Smith, N, McNett, K, Crabtree, M, Brady, G, Liebmann, M, and D Fischer. 2007. Variance in the Algal Layer Ratios of Parmelia sulacta: Canopy Height, Tree Species, and N Deposition Effects.