Three methods for adding image galleries to your WordPress site are currently available at blogs.evergreen.edu.
For local storage of your images
You can use the following gallery tools (remember you only have 100MB of storage space on your blogs.evergreen.edu site):
- Use the built-in image gallery tool. See: WordPress image gallery support page
- The NextGen gallery plugin
For embedding cloud-based image gallery solutions
- Awesome Flickr Gallery Quickly and easily incorporate your Flickr photos and galleries into your WordPress pages and posts.
See the demo site
Check out examples of each of the above gallery types at http://blogs.evergreen.edu/imagegalleries/
Need More Help?
- WordPress Tutorial – for a step-by-step tutorial to get you started
- FAQs – common questions about using WordPress at Evergreen
- All WordPress articles
Still have questions or problems with WordPress, send Academic Computing a message or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227.