In preparing your poster, please follow these instructions:
1) Maximum poster measurements are 44 in (or 112cm) wide x 50 in (127cm) tall.
2) Title should be emphasized by the use of a bold type face and easily readable at a distance of 6-9ft (2 -3 m). Author(s) with full names and Authors’ affiliations go under the title.
3) Make sure your methods, data and discussion of your results are clear and well organized. The use of figures, charts and tables to illustrate and summarize your work is highly recommended.
4) To promote your work, we encourage you to bring handouts for distribution to interested participants.
5) Numbers will be allocated to each poster and listed in the meeting program with the abstracts.
You may have your poster printed at Evergreen if you like to avoid transportation challenges; the cost will be $35.