The 2019 meeting will be from 4 August to 9 August 2019. It will be held at The Evergreen State College.
There are five steps to registering for the meeting:
- Registration form with possible request if needed for support/letter of invitation/visa letter
- If you would like to be considered for a talk, please submit a rough draft abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book all flights and aeroporters if necessary
- Travel and housing form. Required for all housing and travel assistance.
- Pay the registration fee and/or be awarded full or partial financial support.
- Come, learn a lot, and have fun!
- May 1 – Early registration deadline
- July 20th – Final Registration deadline
- JULY 1: Your final version of all abstracts due in Word (see specifications below), for assembly into the abstract book; proof-read this carefully as no changes will be allowed later. Payment deadline as well, except with explicit permission. Housing is not guaranteed if we do not receive registration and payment by July 1st.
Payment information (rates estimated, will be final soon):
- Student – $450 ($500 after April 15th)
- Academic – $600 ($700 after April 15th)
- Corporate – $800 ($900 after April 15th) — 1 free with >$3,000 donation, 2 free with >$5,000 donation (plus “sponsor” ad in abstract book)
People requiring visas should register as soon as possible. You should submit the registration form along with a draft poster and draft abstract title. If you have had a United States visa before, please check your visa stamp in your passport and make sure the expiration date of your visa and passport is at least 6 months after the end of the meeting. Chinese visitors are required to also enroll in the EVUS system.
We also highly recommend buying your flights early if possible, as this makes planning easier, and also
If you have registered, and are no longer able to come, remember to email us at email@example.com.
Friendly reminder that email is NOT encrypted. If you need to send us your passport information for visa letters, please fill out which is encrypted for your security.
The general format will be similar to that of our 2017 meeting, available here.
Please refer all questions regarding the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org as this account is accessible to the whole team.
All talks will be fully recorded, and those with the speakers written consent will be eventually posted on YouTube to share phage research with the world. We hope to post some of them before the end of the meeting.