Samantha's Evergreen Student Blog

a student's view of Evergreen

Hello!

My name is Samantha and I am a student ambassador at Evergreen. I am a freshman and I’m taking a class that combines art and biology. Currently, we’re learning about how the eye perceives color along with venturing into the world of color drawing. Color is really fun just because it adds more pop to my art but it’s also really challenging to create realistic art when using color. But I get to experiment with new things and have fun so I’m enjoying it!

I also recently got cast in a musical that’s being done by Riot To Follow. Riot To Follow is a student group on canvas that does plays and musicals throughout the year. In the spring quarter, they are putting on a musical called Ordinary Days and I am so very thankful to have the part of Deb. Rehearsal is twice a week and I’ve been busy learning my songs. I’m having so much fun becoming a part of the group and I absolutely love getting to spend time singing and laughing with others.

Let me know if you have any questions or things you would like to know about Evergreen!

1 Comment

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.