Getting Around Campus
Conference activities will take place in a variety of buildings and outdoor locations throughout the campus. If you are not familiar with the campus, please check out our campus map before your arrival.
Getting to Evergreen
If you are coming to the conference by way of pedal power, be sure to check out the Thurston County Bicycle Map to find out where bike lanes and low traffic streets are located. Be sure to grab a free cup of coffee and a doughnut in Red Square for our “Bike Appreciation Day” on Friday May 21.
Parking will cost $2 per day.
From north or south:
- Take Interstate 5 to Olympia.
- Turn onto Highway 101 at Exit 104.
- Go west on 101 North for three miles.
- Take The Evergreen State College exit.
- Go two miles north on the Evergreen Parkway to the main campus entrance (at the roundabout).
From the west:
- Go east on Highway 101 North toward Olympia.
- Take the Aberdeen/Shelton exit.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto 2nd Ave SW, which becomes Mud Bay Road.
- Follow the road’s curve to the right and continue up the hill.
- At the hill’s top, just beyond the overpass, turn left at The Evergreen State College exit.
- Merge onto Evergreen Parkway.
- Go two miles north to the main campus entrance (at the roundabout).