Technology Fair for Faculty is just around the corner and we’re in the process of updating this site with information for 2014! This year’s event is happening Friday, September 19th, in the Computer Center’s classrooms and commons area.
There will be technical staff on hand from Academic Computing, CAL, Client Services, Electronic Media, Access Services, Library Reference, Photo Services, and more. We highly encourage teaching teams to come and work together to tackle their technology needs!
There will be five categories of concurrent activities from 8am-3pm:
- One hour interactive sessions
- A plenary session to introduce new technologies and technology initiatives
- All day assisted project work with colleagues, teaching partners and staff
- Help Desk assistance and training – please bring your laptop
- NEW! (Digital) Poster Session for and by Faculty: Tech Success in the Classroom!
Please check out the schedule for more details on all the events throughout the day.
Special thanks to Academics and Finance and Administration who have generously offered to provide morning coffee, snacks and lunch.