As of June 15, 2018, Moodle will be “sunsetted” (shut down).
What this means:
- You will no longer have access to your past Moodle sites within Moodle.
- However, backups of your sites will be available, which can be easily imported into Canvas.
- Moodle to WordPress, however, is more of a manual process and only files can be imported, no activities.
Prior to the shutdown this June 15th, we encourage you to download/copy any content you may need.
- Moodle can only be accessed when on campus.
- Due to security purposes, Moodle is not available off-campus. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- If you are unable to come to campus to obtain Moodle content, please request assistance via help.evergreen.edu.
And an important note regarding student work, names, photos, or other related data on curricular websites:
- None of the backups should contain student work, unless you as faculty added it to the site. Then it needs to be removed manually.
- Please always double-check imported content to make sure all previous student work, names, and any related data is removed.
Please submit a help ticket if you have any questions or need assistance.