3-5, Thursday, in Kelley 2114, following the HJA Symposium, VISTAS developers will meet with collaborators, as below.
- 2:30-3:15 – Bob, Allen?, with Nik, Judy (to be joined by Mike and Chris )
- 3:15 – 4:00 – John, Patrick, with Chris, Mike, Nik, Judy – pending an OK from John
- 4:00 – 4:30 – short break and refine development schedule for Bob and John
- 4:30 – 5:15 Dominique with Mike, Nik, Judy (and others) – to view differing shading (topographic enhancement) options with Dominique’s US map, as shown with topography by Mike’s shader program. Discuss how/when/what to integrate with VISTAS. Discuss problem of scaling up/down spatial extent.
- wrt Christoph’s visualization work: Jenny, Kendra and a Willamette undergraduate are also meeting that day to explore enhancements and finalization of his WebGL application.
Objectives of the meetings are:
- Prioritize development efforts for next 3-6 months.
- Set date for when development on some of the above items must be complete so that collaborators can prepare materials for May All Hands Retreat.
- Begin discussion of if, and if so how, VISTAS will be maintained after December 31, 2015 (end of our current NSF grant). Ask: what of VISTAS is most valuable to you, and what do you wish to keep working?