5-7 posts, uploaded to your blog no later than next Friday, 10:00am.
Each day, answer one of the 12 questions from Bhanu Kapil’s The Vertical Interrogation of Strangers. Indicate which question you are answering by including it either at the top or bottom of your post.
- Who are you and whom do you love?
- Where did you come from / how did you arrive?
- How will you begin?
- How will you live now?
- What is the shape of your body?
- Who was responsible for the suffering of your mother?
- What do you remember about the earth?
- What are the consequences of silence?
- Tell me what you know about dismemberment.
- Describe a morning you woke without fear.
- How will you / have you prepare(d) for your death?
- And what would you say if you could?
Blog Community Service:
Throughout the week, read & respond to at least 3 posts made by classmates. Use the program website “Blog Hub” for a list of each others’ process blogs. Remember, critique is reserved for structured workshop settings.
- All content must be original—of your own making.
- Your posts should average between 150-250 words, but this is just a loose reference…no actual requirement or limit.