About Us

Our Environmental Commitment

As a Social Purposes Corporation, our focus is to minimize waste throughout our facility, use environmentally conscious equipment, and generate self-sustaining power by using solar panels in Phase 2 of our development.

Our Team

Artiom A Prodeus – CEO

Driven and forward-thinking entrepreneur, creative, filmmaker, and leader. My goal is to make media production more accessible, bring together artists in our community, and inspire others to embrace their own creativity.

Website

Alex Sierant – CIO

Quirky and full of ideas. I have past experience with filming and editing ski and snowboarding videos. Film camera and dark room proficient.

Website

Dilang Kayier Duir – CFO

Southern Sudanese & American filmmaker, entrepreneur, manager, supervisor and consultant. My purpose is to find funding for more Sudanese Art and assist in creating sustainable media houses locally and internationally.

Website

Eli Lambert – CMO

Artist, a creative mind, and a good leader. I have many good ideas to bring to the table that are outside of the box. A team player that would like to see a place where artists and filmmakers can collaborate and absorb ideas.

Website