Chantay’s Banana Bread Photos

I really haven’t done much different to my photos for this week. I did the same editing in photoshop that I do every week.

This time I placed my reflector board underneath the bread and used the small amount of light that was shining through the skylight in my kitchen and had my mom pour the icing over the bread.

3 thoughts on “Chantay’s Banana Bread Photos

1. I enjoy the fact that you have put more thought into your photos but I want to see bigger versions! All of them have been so small, you need to up the scale so I can see detail!

Regardless, this is the best photo you’ve presented yet, I love the way the icing glistens on the very front left of the bread’s lip. Good orientation in the frame as well, I like how it trails off both edges of the image.

Again, bigger pictures would be appreciated, but this is a big step in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

2. this banana bread was super yummy, and I thought the icing gave it an extra kick! Yummmy in my tummmmyyyy!!!!!

3. First off I want to tell you that this bread looks amazing and so delicious! The thought you put into the lighting is a nice touch. I would really love to see this picture larger as well.