header image

Fine Cuts Ahoy!

It is amazing that we have come to fine cuts week…it certainly doesn’t seem like an entire academic year has nearly passed. M.A.S. wraps up with a bang at the Capital Theatre in downtown Olympia on June 9 (7PM on…) and all are invited to attend what should be a fascinating and interesting media event with lots of variety, surprises and finesse.

On top of all the flurry of finishing the class will need to get into gear to promote this event. Some of these activities have commenced; others are still to come. We have a trailer running at OFS, Tommy is doing class visits to Mediaworks and Images in Sequence, we have a poster design and a flyer design that will soon be printed and ready for distribution. Sally is meeting with Stephanie Zorn this week to begin planning the projection and tech for the screening. M.A.S. will be providing staffing at the door and in the house but we still have to work out the details.

~ by Sally Cloninger on May 26, 2009 .

2 Responses to “Fine Cuts Ahoy!”

1.   Kamaria Says:

I’m not sure if anybody has seen it yet, but I posted the cover for the program, and would like a little feedback on it. I still have yet to get all of the blurbs and such, so I figured I would just work on it more Thursday night, so I can have it done by Friday morning, so we can prepare to distribute them.

Regardless, where has the time gone?

2.   Tasha Says:

I am so excited for everything!! Just to put it out there, if our class would be interested in having someone MC the screening, I volunteer…