browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.

People: Beni

Posted by on February 25, 2015

Dear Beni,

You were one of the many reasons I decided to come to Nepal. After hearing about the work you did, I just had to come to Kathmandu to check it out. And it basically blew me away. Hearing you describes your story and the work you’ve done had me speechless. You are like a little Nepali superhero of sustainability and fashion. We need more individuals like you.

I’m incredibly honored and excited to have had the opportunity to talk to you and now work with you. You were so humble, inviting, and excited when I asked if I could at all be involved with your project! I’m not sure if I’m your #1 fan, but I’d be willing to apply for the position. I’ll be emailing you soon and seeing how we can start raising money ASAP. On top of that, I want to talk to Sasha and all the other designers I’ve worked with who are interested in sustainability about your project and its success.

Of all the unbelievable things I saw in Nepal, you may be the most amazing and awe-inspiring. Your story is inspirational, your business is revolutionary, and your cause is beyond good. Hearing you talk about your work filled me with hope, for both Nepal and for the rest of the world, honestly. People like you change the world in a very real sense. I am extremely grateful for your contribution and tireless work, and for the immense inspiration for me and many others.

P.S. I’m not sure where you learned how to design let alone make your products, but they could honestly sell in a designer boutique. You might be one of the most impressive yet humble people I’ve ever met. I hope I can someday be even a little bit as cool as you are.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Zach