My name’s Gail, I’m 20 years old, and am currently a junior here at Evergreen. I’m originally from a small town outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and moved out here right after graduating high school to attend college. I use she/her pronouns and currently live in a house off campus, though I did live on campus for my freshman year at Evergreen so I’ve experienced both. My main focus during my time at Evergreen has been centered on journalism and learning different forms of storytelling as I hope to go into photojournalism after I graduate. I’m currently enrolled in a program entitled “Greece and Italy: An Artistic and Literary Odyssey” that deals with Ancient art history during the Renaissance era and beforehand. This program also spends half the time in individual study in which the students get to choose to study either black and white film photography, drawing, or studying Ancient Greek language; I’ve been studying the photo portion of this class. I will be studying for six weeks in Greece and Italy in the spring with my class.