Geoduck Student Union
Week 6 Agenda ~ CAB, room 301
- Medicine Creek Treaty Acknowledgement (2 minutes)
- We begin our time together today by acknowledging the indigenous people of the Medicine Creek Treaty, whose land on which the college stands. We acknowledge the Squaxin people who are the traditional custodians of this land and pay respect to elders past and present of the Squaxin Island Tribe.
- Public Comment (5 minutes)
- Jeannette’s Check-In (10 minutes)
- Electing Officers (30 minutes)
- For Speaking portions everyone running will have 2 minutes each MAXIMUM!
- Vote (2 minutes)
- Announce/Congratulate (1 minute ea.)
- Getting Teams and Becoming Liaisons (10 minutes)
- Communication Style Training with Alex (30 minutes)
- Constitution and Bylaws! Getting Empowered with Information (15 minutes)
- Adjourn 3:00PM