losttimeCam

Spring 2015

Hello

Sticky post

Introduction/welcome text to go here.

Cultural Identity Through Music

Music and the Quest for Culture and Identity

Sodom and Gomorrah close reading

Chapter four of Sodom and Gomorrah begins with the narrator explaining to his mother that he would not marry Albertine. He didn’t even wish to see her anymore. Instead, he decided to love Andree. But on page 701, when… Continue Reading →

summer

Warm weather always makes me nostalgic. Like most people, my summers are what I remember best from my childhood. It always seemed like the only time of the year when I had any control over myself and my time. In… Continue Reading →

journal 2

For the majority of my life I’ve had the very vivid but very ridiculous memory of Elmo and Kermit the Frog walking slowly down a foggy street on their way to a murder spree. I can still see the dented… Continue Reading →

Expectations

On page 245, the narrator sees Mme de Guermantes for the first time, taking particular note of her red face and the pimple on the corner of her nose. At first, he is extremely disappointed in how ordinarily human she seems…. Continue Reading →

Turning Point

Kansas is my home. And despite the fact that I feel slightly nauseous admitting this, it isn’t completely awful. We have the world’s largest ball of twine, the world’s largest prairie dog statue, and the world’s largest Van Gogh repainting… Continue Reading →

© 2024 losttimeCam | The Evergreen State College

Log inUp ↑