Favorite Coffee Related thing tasted

At Batdorf and Broson, I ordered a 12 oz vanilla latte, which cost about $4.50. The drink was presented in a while tea cup with saucer. The drink was filled to the brim, with the correct latte displayed pattern made from the thin layer of foam on the top of the drink. A thin layer surrounded the brim of the cup with espresso, which had a bitter but not overly powering flavor. The drink itself was very smooth, and was not too hot, so I was able to drink it right away. The coffee was a tan color, and very light in comparison to dark, black coffee. The taste itself had nutty tones, and the flavor of the espresso hit much more strongly when reaching the tip of my tongue from the side of the cup. The closer to the bottom of the drink, the more the flavor with bitter tones was presented. Some sediment was found at the bottom of the cup, which was just a few little specks of thin flecks of grounds, which were about sand sized. The drink also had a faint amount of nutty tones with hints of fruitiness as well. Overall, I really enjoyed the drink, and I would order this again.