Copy, Cut, Paste, Type- Repeat….

Progress on my final paper has been ongoing. A lot of typing, editing, and refining has happened this week. Things are going well so far and what I’m writing is making sense to me. While I don’t know yet if this makes sense to anyone else, I am optimistic that it’s at least something that others are able to relate to. The new format of writing for this paper has come surprisingly easy to me. I think honestly this is much closer to my natural style of writing. Many academic papers are a challenge for me in part because of the formatting. This format really has simplified the process a lot and I wish I could use it in more of my classes. While admittedly I know there are valid reasons why I can’t it still nonetheless nice to be able to just come out and say “I think this” and or “this is how I understand things”. The ability to utilize such personal connections has really enhanced this paper. For one thing it would be really awkward if I was writing a paper involving personal connections but could not use the word “I” at all.