Update on project

I’m still not completely sure what I want to write my final paper on. I don’t have a concrete idea, all I know is I’m interested in getting a better idea of the real history. I suppose in this context I want the real history of Asian Americans and Pacific Islander Americans, in general I’m just more intrigued with history. In high school, history was never an interest of mine, but honestly, I wasn’t interested in any academics.
Most of the research I’ve done is trying to find good resources for this project. I’ve done a few Individual Learning Contracts (ILC) and internships here at TESC and one of the most important tasks when planning these contracts is finding good resources. Finding a good text book for a thread takes a lot of research, researching the author/s, the content of the book, just because it’s a book about networking doesn’t mean it’s in the context I want. There are quite a few good memoirs I’m going to check out since that’s kind of the angle I want to get, I want to get the perspective of people who experienced whatever I’m reading about, first hand.