After walking from La Virgen Del Camino, Luca and I decided to stay at a beautiful place called Hospital De Orbigo with a beautiful bridge we had to cross to get to the albergue we were going to stay at. As we walked into our albergue I was tired from our walk and gingerly took off my boots the smelled like sweat and with that came a reply from the hospitalaro “ wash your feet, before they kill the rest of the other pilgrims” which I did right after I checked in. We got settled in and decided to get some drinks and dinner to watch some champions league soccer at a bar. We after drinking for a while and also rooting for the other team were asked to leave, which we had no argument and returned to our albergue. When we entered we saw this girl from Barcelona that was also a pilgrim were we sat down and talked to her about our reasons on the Camino and one reason she gave was to escape the political climate of where she lived. As soon as she told me that I was interested into her opinion on the subject. I haven’t heard from anyone that was catalon and I needed to know for not just my project but my interest about the subject. She talked about the hostilities between the guardia civil and pro independent protestors and how she just needed to leave for a bit. After her telling us this I decided I didn’t want to pry more that I have and call it a night.