The day after walking out of Leon was the first time in the whole Camino that I walked by myself it felt strange not having someone to talk to. I was in my albergue and I didn’t talk to anyone or try for that matter. I tried to do this to see if I could be independent and not need someone else to be there with me. I did that for two days and it was awful and not something I want to do again. But I found things about myself that I needed to figure out and one of them is that I am not a person that can be by myself for copious amounts of time I need human contact, and that’s fine I’m just not that type of person of being solitary. So I stopped being alone and met this Spanish guy that was the same age as me and started to walk with him and talked about why I wanted to take a class that was so different than the political classes that I am used to take. That I needed a break from Evergreen and the hostility of having different points of views. He talked to me about why he wanted to walk and to was because he did enjoy the field he was doing anymore and how he was lost. That he wanted to see if the Camino could help him make decisions. His name was Luca he was born in Madrid to a Dutch mother and Italian father. Luca really helped me out of the rut I was in and I’m glad I had met a good friend.