As we got into Ribedeo we started to make new Camino friends these two German ladies Fredricka and Miriam both sweet and nice people. Fern and I started to walk out from our albergue and realized that we had just entered Galicia and out of Asturias. We started out slow but not because of any injury but by the beauty that was this part of Spain. Especially me not seeing this much green since the first week on the Camino. It was a nice walk smelling the freshly cut invasive ucaliptus trees, the occasionally friendly horses that would come up and say hello. The weather it’s self was not sunny but gloomy, not to say it was bad. I quiet liked this weather to walk In it reminded me of Washington and walking on the evergreen trails to the beach it was refreshing to feel this sense of home so far away. As we got to our final stretch of walking and could see town I realized how lucky I am to be walking here with people I like away from the ones I don’t. I began to see the beauty of nature on the Camino, that before I couldn’t really notice as much. I’d I would have to give credit to Fern for pointing out all these flowers and plants that I would just glance at out of boredom but now I feel more appreciation of nature which had helped me look at walking differently.