Ministry of environment (Canada)

From their website –

“The Ministry’s key priorities include environmental health and sustainability, parks and protected areas management, action on climate change and open, transparent and timely environmental assessments on major projects. Key to our climate leadership is the ability to drive our economy as we promote the clean energy and technology sectors and stimulate growth in these markets both in B.C. and abroad. The Ministry supports the use of liquefied natural gas because it provides a low-carbon energy alternative and potentially can reduce millions of tons of GHG emissions globally while increasing the number of new clean-energy jobs.”

Organization Type:

Website

Contact e-mail

Telephone

(250) 387-6121

Address

PO BOX 9339 STN PROV GOVT VICTORIA, BC V8W 9M
This entry was posted in Adaptation, Canada, Policy Reform and tagged , , , , on by .

About Pan

College, Writing, Magic, Role playing, Blade dancing, love. That's just about my life. It's a little more complicated inside but that's all you need to know. I'm 20. In ways I am older, in many I am younger. Sometimes I feel ageless. I'm studying mythology - I love patterns, and how practices have purposes. Feast days and fast days and how they aid digestion. Menstrual taboos, and patterns of labor. Stories and how they cater to different ways of learning - this for the little ones, this for the minds just beginning to awake. I love to listen, especially if you have something to teach. I do not like having my time wasted - but while often cold, I warm quickly. Come talk. We'll see if we can make something of it.