The Bonneville Power Administration

From their website –

“The Bonneville Power Administration’s mission as a public service organization is to create and deliver the best value for our customers and constituents as we act in concert with others to assure the Pacific Northwest an adequate, efficient, economical and reliable power supply; A transmission system that is adequate to the task of integrating and transmitting power from federal and non-federal generating units, providing service to BPA’s customers, providing interregional interconnections, and maintaining electrical reliability and stability; and mitigation of the Federal Columbia River Power System’s impacts on fish and wildlife. BPA is committed to cost-based rates, and public and regional preference in its marketing of power. BPA will set its rates as low as possible consistent with sound business principles and the full recovery of all of its costs, including timely repayment of the federal investment in the system. BPA has integrated more than 4,700 megawatts of wind capacity into its transmission system.”

Organization Type:

Website

Telephone

(800) 282-3713

Address

Bonneville Power Administration P.O. Box 3621 Portland, OR 97208-3621
This entry was posted in Adaptation, Decarbonization of Power, Energy, Energy Efficiency & Conservation, Mitigation, Oregon and tagged , , on by .

About Pan

College, Writing, Magic, Role playing, Blade dancing, love. That's just about my life. It's a little more complicated inside but that's all you need to know. I'm 20. In ways I am older, in many I am younger. Sometimes I feel ageless. I'm studying mythology - I love patterns, and how practices have purposes. Feast days and fast days and how they aid digestion. Menstrual taboos, and patterns of labor. Stories and how they cater to different ways of learning - this for the little ones, this for the minds just beginning to awake. I love to listen, especially if you have something to teach. I do not like having my time wasted - but while often cold, I warm quickly. Come talk. We'll see if we can make something of it.