header image

Our Screening

It’s official.  Media Artist Studio will be hosting our final screening at the Capital Theatre on June 9.  We are renting the space (with a very good deal from OFS).  In support of OFS I have agreed that we will have a “pay what you can” admission policy ($1.00 and above) that will go to the Olympia Film Society.  We will need to have a written description of our program and some visuals in to Audrey by March 9.  That is a little bit of pressure (re: visuals) but we will just have to go with whatever we have at this time.  We can talk about this in Week 10.  We will also be doing our own publicity and can accomodate other production stills from your projects in that format.  Thanks especiallly to Mclayla for talking the initiative to make this happen.

And remember, this changes nothing.  Your work is good and will be good.  I know from reading the blogs that some of you are feeling stress re:  your projects.  Please trust yourselves.  You know I do.

~ by Sally Cloninger on February 26, 2009 .

4 Responses to “Our Screening”

1.   farcha08 Says:

That is amazingly cool news! Thank you Sally and McKayla for making this happen — I, for one, am ecstatic!

2.   nornat17 Says:

This is so exciting!! Hopefully this can add a little constructive pressure to really make our projects great. If I can help out with advertising or anything in any way let me know!

3.   mckayla Says:

hooray hoorah! excitement is brewing……

4.   hailau12 Says:

Awesome!!!