The Paper

If you hadn’t already noticed, I skipped my Week 7 update. This is because for the past week and a half I have been working on my 16 page term paper with my head down and spirits high.

Yes, it’s a doosey.

On the off chance that any of you would be interested in reading it, for my Week 8 ILC Update, here is my paper entitled Food Insecurity at Evergreen : Addressing a National Crisis at Home

Enjoy!

Food Systems Working Group

We had a meeting on Wednesday! It was our last until Spring Quarter. If you’re interested in what is going on in the world of Evergreen Food Systems, take a peak here for the minutes.

Human Services Working Group

… We also had a meeting! Because Casey wasn’t able to attend, I took minutes. I was on a roll from the day before, so why not, right? If you’re interested in what is going on in the world of addressing hunger and homelessness on campus, take a look at these minutes here.

Stay Tuned…

I have been to three meetings for the South Sound Food Systems Network this week. From marketing for the educational local food campaign to Food Summit Planning.. Soon enough we will have dates and a location for the South Sound Food Summit planned for the end of October or beginning of November. I will keep everyone updated on those happenings.