To be eligible to compete for the Jack Kent Cooke Graduate Arts Award, a candidate must have:
- Senior standing or have graduated from an accredited four-year US college or university within the past five years.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.20 or better on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).*
- Demonstrated unmet financial need.
- A bachelor’s degree by the start of the fall 2013 semester.
- Plans to begin their first graduate degree program in the performing arts, visual arts, or creative writing at an accredited college or university in the fall of 2013.
- Not have been previously nominated for the Graduate Arts Award.
Guidelines and application materials are available on the Foundation’s website: www.jkcf.org