This program is an excellent opportunity for PhD students in demography, family planning, reproductive health, and related fields to learn more about translating their research into policy.
- Assistant/Associate Professor – McGill University (Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec)
- M.S. Student Opportunity (Conservation Biology) – Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
- Resource Forester – Rayonier (Fernandina Beach, FL)
- Forestry Technician (Timber Stand Improvement) – USDA Forest Service (John Day, OR)
- Field Ranger Program Intern – The Student Conservation Association (Hood River, OR)
- Job– Senior Environmental Scientist, Yakima Training Center (Central Washington Area)
- Job– Executive Director, Cascade Bicycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Stream Team Events!!!
- Job– Sustainable Product Strategy and Operations Planning Director, Nike (Portland, OR)
- Job– Administrative Assistant, EnviroMedia (Portland, OR)
- Job– Conservation Project Manager, Deschutes Land Trust (Bend, OR)