Since 1994, the Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals (ITEP) has offered student summer internships for Native American and other college students with funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA). This program provides the opportunity for students to gain hands-on skills with EPA or other governmental and tribal environmental offices.
- Assistant/Associate Professor – McGill University (Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec)
- M.S. Student Opportunity (Conservation Biology) – Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
- Resource Forester – Rayonier (Fernandina Beach, FL)
- Forestry Technician (Timber Stand Improvement) – USDA Forest Service (John Day, OR)
- Field Ranger Program Intern – The Student Conservation Association (Hood River, OR)
- Job– Senior Environmental Scientist, Yakima Training Center (Central Washington Area)
- Job– Executive Director, Cascade Bicycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Stream Team Events!!!
- Job– Sustainable Product Strategy and Operations Planning Director, Nike (Portland, OR)
- Job– Administrative Assistant, EnviroMedia (Portland, OR)
- Job– Conservation Project Manager, Deschutes Land Trust (Bend, OR)