The Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society’s Emerging Leaders International Fellows Program provides leadership training through seminars with Third-Sector practitioners, research based on best practices, and the application of a comparative framework. Fellowship awards are available for emerging leaders at community foundations, at place-based grantmaking organizations and institutions that support community philanthropy.
- Wetlands and Riparian Scientist – Northwest Fisheries Commission (Olympia, WA)
- Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Ecology – Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Postdoctoral Research in Natural History – University of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Graduate Student Policy Award – The Ecological Society of America (Multiple Locations)
- Internship in Earth and Environmental Science – NASA Student Airborne Research Program (Irvine, CA)
- Field botany opportunities in Alaska for students
- Job–GIS Remote Sensing Specialist, Land-based emission reduction accounting, LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Job– Junior Energy Consultant, Practical Action Consulting (Rugby Warwickshire, UK)
- Job– Project Administrator/Specialist, Bird Ecotourism (Washington D.C)
- Stream Team Events!
- Job– Senior ANalyst, Green Building Services (Portland, OR)