Subject #2 – Brandon Fortner

4 Comments

1. Chantay Anderson wrote:

I must say that i really am quite impressed with your photography especially because you are doing it all on film! You’re doing a good job and I really like looking at your photos during critique. I like that I really have to look at them all closely. To me I feel like they tell a story. I can’t wait to see what photos you bring in next.

Sunday, May 5, 2013 at 10:43 pm | Permalink
  2. Kate wrote:

I am thoroughly enjoying your photographs and can see the amount of time you are putting into following your subjects closely. I like that you have chosen the remain separate from you subjects and are focusing on their story. I feel as though I am there.

Monday, May 6, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Permalink
  3. Isabella M. wrote:

I really like that you have chosen to do all of your photographs on film. It adds a dimension of honesty to them that I personally don’t believe could be captured as well using digital photography. It also shows the amount of time and effort that you are willing to put in at the darkroom. This last set of photos are very beautiful and I especially like the up close shots of his face. Nice work.

Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Permalink
  4. Stephanie Kozick wrote:

Ah, I realized that Brandon was in my program last spring, “An Educated Society.” Your portraits are so very clear.

Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.