Casey- May 21st

As the program has come to an end, I’ve had to say my goodbyes to my classmates and my wonderful and loyal traveling partner, Jess. It’s an exciting but bittersweet time. I’m so excited for Jess to go onwards and continue her travels throughout Europe with her family, but being without her feels so strange! After spending two whole months together inseparably, having her gone feels like I’m missing a limb. I’m honestly feeling quite discombobulated.

I took another rest day here in Finisterre, and had some time to do some grounding and preparing for this next stage. I’m staying in a beautiful hostel, where I had a lovely and insightful tarot card reading, a warm vegetarian meal with many thankful pilgrims, and a full moon meditation.

I’m feeling the shift towards a new chapter in my journey- one towards a growth in self trust and reliance, cultivating and listening to my inner voice and guidance, and embracing change as it comes. It’s time to stop comparing myself to others, to heal old wounds, and to open up and share what I have to offer to the world.
So thankful for this time and place to come back to my center and set new intentions for the next part of my travels and onward!

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
*
*