week 2 assignment 3 things I do well

Cliff Robinson

Art Power and Math Action

09-28-16

Week 2 assignment 3 things that I do well.

Growing up I was introduced to music, my mother was a singer and my father was an amateur gospel music promoter. In addition, all of my siblings 7 of them where musically inclined in some form or another so it is natural for me to be an accomplished singer, song writer and I also play piano, organ, keyboards and percussions i.e. drums, bongos or congo’s. I made a very good living traveling and doing backup vocals and vocal coordination for some of the biggest names in musical entertainment.

In addition to my musical talents I am also a very good public speaker. Being no stranger to large crowds over the years I have developed a somewhat of an ability to resonate with the audience, as long as there is a mutual reason for being in a specific place at a specific time and in most cases that is the case. Growing up in church and participating in church plays, choir, various groups and so on it seemed that I was always the go to guy to introduce the song choice and in many cases lead the musical endeavor’s.

Also, it would seem I am a very good story teller. I have lots of nieces and nephews who would have birthday parties and small get together. On one occasion years ago I began telling a story to children at the party because they were getting bored with the entertainment that was provided. It was a huge hit, from then on I would always be requested to come up with a story to match the theme of the party. Many years later after having children and a family of my own he requests and mandate on my time to be the story teller intensified.