I’ve been teaching at Evergreen since 1983, except for a 4-year leave to complete my Ph.D. (1989-1993). I have also taken one sabbatical (to Japan and France), and periodically take a quarter off from teaching for my research. Below is a partial teaching history.
- Student Originated Software – PLATO Lecture Series – Greeners on the Cutting Edge, and Computer Graphics
- Computing Practice and Theory, Spring 2013
- MES (Master of Environmental Studies): 2010-11, 2011-12.
– Conceptualizing Our Regional Environment (Fall)
– Environmental and Social Sustainability (Winter)
– Qualitative and Quantitative Studies (Spring)
Fall 2011 Fall 2010 Winter 2011 , Spring 2011
- Quantitative Ecology Fall 2009-10, Fall 2006-7
Modeling the Environmental and Climate Change Fall 2009-10
- Student Originated Software, alternate years 1983-89, 1993-2005 e.g., FWS 2005-6
- Designing Languages Spring 2005-6, Spring 2007-8
- Society and the Computer 1982-83
- and others….