- We are open tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd from 9 AM until 2 PM
- We reopen with our regular hours, Monday, December 2nd
- Checkouts over Thanksgiving week are treated as a long weekend
- Equipment returned to the library after 2 PM on Saturday will be returned on Monday December 2nd
- Late fines accrue daily, including weekends and holidays
The contest invites aspiring filmmakers, or teams of food change makers alongside communicators, to create a 30-second to four-minute films in one of four styles: documentary, advocacy, experimental, or [wildcard].
Entries must be submitted by 9 p.m. EST on February 3, 2014. Cash prizes will be given to the best 10 films and the audience choice winner, including a $5,000 grand prize and a chance for a screening at the Food and Farm Film Festival in San Francisco in April 2014.
If you need to check out equipment for the entire quarter, please submit your Extended Loan Request this week. Some high use items may not be approved, such as Rebel T5i DSLR camera, 35mm SLR film camera, and Olympus LS-100 Audio Recorder. Most quarter long extended loans are due back by Monday of Evaluation week, December 16th.
Our hours this quarter, Weeks 1 – 10:
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 7 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 1PM, 3 – 7 PM
Closed from 1 – 3 PM for staff trainings.
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 2 PM
We’ll be closed:
- November 11th to honor Veterans’ Day
- The week of November 25th – 30th for the Thanksgiving Week Break
We’re hiring students with Work Study! Apply Now!