unicipal Resource Center Specialist to lead the coordination of the WSC Municipal Resource Program.Some responsibilities: create and lead Program Advisory Committee; support development of new stormwater management programs for the WSC Municipal program; modify existing or create new educational materials for stormwater permit holders; develop outreach materials as needed for the program at WSC; develop and maintain web presence for the Municipal Resource Program at WSC; disseminate information about the program to stormwater permittees and also WSU extension staff through a listserv and newsletter; provide training and informal workshops on regulations, applications, and opportunities in WA State to build stormwater permit implementation understanding and site improvements; assist eastern and western Washington jurisdictions (particularly those with minimal resources) in their individual stormwater plans; foster partnerships across the state with federal, state, local, and tribal water resources professionals; develop partnerships with statewide, nationwide, and international stormwater organizations and centers; assist in developing funding for the WSC Municipal Resource Program; develop work plan and complete annual review of the WSC Municipal Resource Program. Requires Bachelor’s degree in envr. science, hydrology, physics, engineering, or related field and two years related program experience or any combination education and experience. To apply visit: www.wsujobs.com(official title: Extension Coordinator). Close date: May 24, 2012. EEO/AA/ADA.
- Assistant/Associate Professor – McGill University (Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec)
- M.S. Student Opportunity (Conservation Biology) – Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
- Resource Forester – Rayonier (Fernandina Beach, FL)
- Forestry Technician (Timber Stand Improvement) – USDA Forest Service (John Day, OR)
- Field Ranger Program Intern – The Student Conservation Association (Hood River, OR)
- Job– Senior Environmental Scientist, Yakima Training Center (Central Washington Area)
- Job– Executive Director, Cascade Bicycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Stream Team Events!!!
- Job– Sustainable Product Strategy and Operations Planning Director, Nike (Portland, OR)
- Job– Administrative Assistant, EnviroMedia (Portland, OR)
- Job– Conservation Project Manager, Deschutes Land Trust (Bend, OR)