The Fulbright U.S. Student Program provides grants for individually designed study/research projects or English Teaching Assistantships. A candidate will submit a Statement of Grant Purpose defining activities to take place during one academic year in a country outside the U.S.
- Non-permanent Fish Hatchery Technician – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Port Angeles, WA)
- District Ranger – USDA Forest Service (Mi Wuk Village, CA)
- Lecturer in Environmental Studies – University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH)
- Presales Forester – Spokane Tribe of Indians (Wellpinit, WA)
- Botanist – USDA Forest Service (Alturas, CA)
- Job– Education Coordinator,Old Woman Creek National Estuarine Research Reserve (Huron, OH)
- Internship– Research Internship at Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (WA)
- Clean Energy Committee Openings, Evergreen State College
- Second Sundays at Morse
- Backyard Habitat Walks by Tahoma Audubon Society!
- Internship– Green Infrastructure Program Internship/Research Participation Program Office of Water (Washington D.C)