$30,000+ DOE, full-time with excellent benefits
At Girl Scouts we know that given the opportunity, every girl can become a leader with the courage to act on her values, develop the ability to make clear decisions, and acquire the self-confidence to make a difference in the world around her. Girl Scouts helps girls grow courageous and strong through girl-driven programs, reflecting the ever-changing needs and interests of girls. In the model of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience (GSLE), the activities we do in Girl Scouts and the way that we do them (processes) result in outcomes that empower girls to become leaders.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington (www.GirlScoutsWW.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington values diversity. Girl Scouts is a welcoming, inclusive organization. Girl Scouts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please indicate this position title, your last name and where you saw this posting in the subject line of your e-mail.
Responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate processing of all membership, registration and site reservations for the organization.
Manage assigned staff. Ensure accurate and professional level of work and superior customer service. This includes a team of six staff members – five Registrars and a Help Desk Specialist. Recruit, interview, hire, provide training and development as appropriate, evaluate, counsel, provide conflict management and discipline as needed, and terminate if necessary. Support staff retention and professional growth.
Collaborate with other departments to assure the registration team is effectively supporting the registration for events, recruitment, camp, series, learning opportunities and site use.
Develop and maintain reports from registration database as needed to support the work of the registration department.
Manage council forms library system, including maintenance, revision and distributions of all council forms used by employees and volunteers.
Other duties as assigned
* Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience helpful.
* Two plus years’ experience managing/supervising an office support staff required.
* Previous call center or help desk experience strongly preferred.
* Solid skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access or similar program.
* Experience working in Business Objects and Personify helpful.
* Demonstrated skills in leading a customer oriented team.
* Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize deadlines, work independently, take initiative and maintain confidentiality.
* Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions with individuals at all levels and backgrounds.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to compose original correspondence and format business letters.
* Experience with Girl Scout camping and/or programs preferred.
* Availability to work varied hours including some nights and weekends as necessary.
* Maintain membership in Girl Scouts of the United States of America
* Valid Washington State driver’s license, vehicle in working condition, proof of insurance.
* Satisfactory results from criminal background search
About Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Girl Scouts is for every girl and we are committed to serving girls who face sometimes overwhelming obstacles through programs such as Girl Scouts Beyond Bars, serving the daughters of women in prison, Girl Scouts Fostering A Future, serving girls who are in foster care, Girl Scouting in the School Day meeting with girls in area elementary and middle schools and Skills For Life, serving girls in low income housing communities, many of whom are new to this country. We currently serve over 26,000 girls in partnership with nearly 13,000 volunteers throughout seventeen counties in western Washington. In addition to our headquarters, we operate field offices located in Bellevue, Bremerton, DuPont, Marysville, as well as six camp properties: Camp Lyle Mcleod and Camp St. Albans near Belfair, Camp Robbinswold on the Hood Canal, Camp Evergreen near Longview, Camp Klahanee near Hoquiam and Camp River Ranch, near Carnation.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington staff is committed to upholding the following values in our work:
Diversity * Balance * Fun * Dependability * Stewardship * Respect * Integrity * Transparency * Collaboration * Innovation * Dynamic
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Doug Kimura, SPHR
Vice President, Human Resources
Girl Scouts of Western Washington
601 Valley Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Girl Scouting builds girls
of courage, confidence,
and character who make
the world a better place.
Do you know someone interested in a career helping to build girls of courage, confidence and character? Our open positions are at https://www.girlscoutsww.org/who-we-are/join-team/Pages/