The Campus Life Office at West Virginia Wesleyan College is accepting applications for an Outdoor Recreation/Sustainability Graduate Assistantship. Responsibilities include planning and developing a yearly outdoor rec schedule, supervising and leading trips, supervising student assistants, general office duties, serving as the Residence Life liaison for sustainability and other projects as needed in the Campus Life Office.
- Assistant/Associate Professor – McGill University (Ste Anne de Bellevue, Quebec)
- M.S. Student Opportunity (Conservation Biology) – Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
- Resource Forester – Rayonier (Fernandina Beach, FL)
- Forestry Technician (Timber Stand Improvement) – USDA Forest Service (John Day, OR)
- Field Ranger Program Intern – The Student Conservation Association (Hood River, OR)
- Job– Senior Environmental Scientist, Yakima Training Center (Central Washington Area)
- Job– Executive Director, Cascade Bicycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Stream Team Events!!!
- Job– Sustainable Product Strategy and Operations Planning Director, Nike (Portland, OR)
- Job– Administrative Assistant, EnviroMedia (Portland, OR)
- Job– Conservation Project Manager, Deschutes Land Trust (Bend, OR)