Thursday May 2, 2013 – 8:30am-6:00pm
World Trade Conference Center
121 SW Salmon Street, 2WTC
Portland OR, 97204
Cities across the world are investing in green roofs to combat urban challenges. Portland is a leader in green roofs, and we’ve learned a great deal about their benefits for managing stormwater and greening our city. We’re learning more all the time about the true costs and benefits of green roofs and how they offer a better return on investment.
On Thursday May 2, 2013, join the City of Portland for a series of presentations and case studies that detail current research examining the green roof bottom line. This year’s program will include information about green roofs return on investment. Attendees will learn about:
- How to design a low-maintenance, no-irrigation greenroof
- How to use greenroofs to meet stormwater management requirements
- How greenroofs can help meet LEED certification
- Challenges and successes with greenroof operations and maintenance
- Greenroof case studies covering commercial retrofits and structural upgrades
- Lots more…
Who should attend? Architects, designers, developers, building owners and managers, planners, engineers, and practicing or aspiring green roof professionals. Registration to attend the Ecoroof Symposium is $25, and space is limited. Advanced registration is required. REGISTER.
If you are a vendor interested in tabling at the event, an additional $25 will reserve your space. There is a separate registration and payment process, and you can start here.