|This year it is in Chicago, and the early bird discount expires April 1st. See details below.
ISSP Conference 2013
In addition to a high quality agenda and a gathering of sustainability leaders from around the world, the program includes exciting pre-conference workshops, and the inauguration of the next class of inductees into the ISSP Sustainability Hall of Fame(TM), collaborative work on the ISSP signature Sustainability Lexicon Project(TM), and an interactive World Cafe that will help chart the future of the profession.
Check this page frequently for updates about the conference – http://www.sustainabilityprofessionals.org/issp-conference-2013 .
Registration discounts are available through April 1, 2013.
Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations
Sponsorship and Vendor Expo Opportunities
- Fish Biologist – USDA Forest Service (Salmon, ID)
- Non-Permanent Fish Hatchery Technician – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Chelan, WA)
- Research Positions in Mountain Hydrology – University of Washington (Olympic National Park, WA)
- Permanent Fish Hatchery Specialist 1 In-Training – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Salkum, WA)
- Postdoctoral Associate in Climate Change and Species Interactions – Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI)
- Job – Washington State DFW – Permanent Fish Hatchery Specialist 1 In- training (Salkum, WA)
- Job – Washington State DFW – Non-permanent Fish Hatchery Technician (Chelan, WA)
- Job – Development and PR Manager (Lexington, KY)
- Job – Social Science/Natural Resources Manager (Recreation)/Landscape Architect (Redding, CA)
- Summer Job – Fund for the Public Interest (Boston, MA)
- Scholarship – Washington State Lake Protection Association