|This year it is in Chicago, and the early bird discount expires April 1st. See details below.
ISSP Conference 2013
In addition to a high quality agenda and a gathering of sustainability leaders from around the world, the program includes exciting pre-conference workshops, and the inauguration of the next class of inductees into the ISSP Sustainability Hall of Fame(TM), collaborative work on the ISSP signature Sustainability Lexicon Project(TM), and an interactive World Cafe that will help chart the future of the profession.
Check this page frequently for updates about the conference – http://www.sustainabilityprofessionals.org/issp-conference-2013 .
Registration discounts are available through April 1, 2013.
Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations
Sponsorship and Vendor Expo Opportunities
- Wetlands and Riparian Scientist – Northwest Fisheries Commission (Olympia, WA)
- Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Ecology – Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Postdoctoral Research in Natural History – University of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Graduate Student Policy Award – The Ecological Society of America (Multiple Locations)
- Internship in Earth and Environmental Science – NASA Student Airborne Research Program (Irvine, CA)
- Field botany opportunities in Alaska for students
- Job–GIS Remote Sensing Specialist, Land-based emission reduction accounting, LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Job– Junior Energy Consultant, Practical Action Consulting (Rugby Warwickshire, UK)
- Job– Project Administrator/Specialist, Bird Ecotourism (Washington D.C)
- Stream Team Events!
- Job– Senior ANalyst, Green Building Services (Portland, OR)