|This year it is in Chicago, and the early bird discount expires April 1st. See details below.
ISSP Conference 2013
In addition to a high quality agenda and a gathering of sustainability leaders from around the world, the program includes exciting pre-conference workshops, and the inauguration of the next class of inductees into the ISSP Sustainability Hall of Fame(TM), collaborative work on the ISSP signature Sustainability Lexicon Project(TM), and an interactive World Cafe that will help chart the future of the profession.
Check this page frequently for updates about the conference – http://www.sustainabilityprofessionals.org/issp-conference-2013 .
Registration discounts are available through April 1, 2013.
Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations
Sponsorship and Vendor Expo Opportunities
- Economist – National Marine Sanctuary Foundation (Silver Spring, MD)
- Scientific Technician 2 – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Olympia, WA)
- Student Scholarships – Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (United States)
- Project Manager – I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (Stennis, MS)
- Various Science and IT Positions – I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Job– Botany Program Manager, MT Natural Heritage Program (Helena, MT)
- Job– Community Outreach Specialist, Center for EcoTechnology (Northampton, MA)
- Job– Director of Science Education and Research, Phipps Botanic Gardens (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Job– Field Science Educators, NatureBridge (Olympic National Park, WA)
- Job– Director, Cape May Bird Observatory (Cape May, NJ)
- Internship– Education Intern, Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens (Boothbay, ME)