The Naturalist in this position works independently to plan, deliver, record and evaluate a wide variety of non-formal conservation education programs and interpretive materials for the public and a diverse range of public, private, professional and community organizations. The position is responsible for all educational programs at Smith and Bybee Wetlands Natural Area as well as a variety of programming at other Metro regional parks and natural areas, with an emphasis on school field trip planning and coordination.
- Wetlands and Riparian Scientist – Northwest Fisheries Commission (Olympia, WA)
- Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Ecology – Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Postdoctoral Research in Natural History – University of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Graduate Student Policy Award – The Ecological Society of America (Multiple Locations)
- Internship in Earth and Environmental Science – NASA Student Airborne Research Program (Irvine, CA)
- Field botany opportunities in Alaska for students
- Job–GIS Remote Sensing Specialist, Land-based emission reduction accounting, LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Job– Junior Energy Consultant, Practical Action Consulting (Rugby Warwickshire, UK)
- Job– Project Administrator/Specialist, Bird Ecotourism (Washington D.C)
- Stream Team Events!
- Job– Senior ANalyst, Green Building Services (Portland, OR)