Position Type: Internship (unpaid), temporary Location: On-site; Olympia, WA
Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Hours per Week: 10-15
Closing date: Open until filled
The Pacific Education Institute is a 501c3 non profit that looks to provide outdoor, STEM oriented, hands on experiences into the traditional classroom setting. The intern is assigned a variety of projects to aid in the deliverance and development of our statewide programs that reached over 24,000 students last year. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in non profit and environmental education program development and implementation.
- Review, analyze and identify existing educational resources
- Maintain and organize data in various databases including Salesforce, Sharepoint and Eventbrite
- Support and develop internal program related projects
- Organize and archive materials into the organizations resource library
- Conduct workshop and organizational outreach support as needed
- Knowledge of the natural resource sectors including: agriculture, forestry and energy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud platforms, Salesforce, Eventbrite, Canva and FormAssembly.
- Maintains a positive, punctual and professional demeanor while being able to work flexibly in an inclusive team environment.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and follow through on plans and projects with a commitment to quality in work outcomes. Solution focused problem solving and critical thinking highly desired.
- Effective writing and communication skills .
Students interested in this opportunity should submit a letter of interest, resume or CV, 3 references with at least one faculty member, and a PEI job application at the link: https://bit.ly/2O04t3Z to Gail Kramer, Director of Finance and HR, by email at: email@example.com.
Applications will not be accepted in person. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.