Closing Date: Open until filled
Wage: $15/hour plus generous bonuses
Shift: 5 hours/day in the late afternoon/evening
The Cascade Forest Conservancy is looking for an outgoing Canvass Coordinator to expand our outreach work in Vancouver, WA. Using your knowledge of local neighborhoods, you will organize effective daily routes and have face-to-face conversations with people at their doorstep. You’ll tell them about our work and give them the opportunity to have their voices heard on decisions affecting our National Forest. By gathering donations you will help grow our membership and make our work even more effective.
– Engage potential members in meaningful conversations.
– Persuade potential donors to financially support the Cascade Forest Conservancy’s programs.
– Meet periodically with the Canvass Team Coordinator and Executive Director to gauge outreach success.
– Knowledge of Vancouver neighborhoods.
– A history of working independently as a successful fundraiser or sales associate.
– Must meet a daily quota of $100/day – you keep 40% of what you earn above that.
– Be energetic, with strong communication skills, a great work ethic, and a desire to proudly represent us in the Vancouver area.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Ability to stand and walk for up to 4-hours per shift
– This role involves working in inclement weather conditions
– Current driver’s license, and access to a car with valid insurance.
– Positive attitude toward your work.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please send one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file should include a resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and how your skills and experience match the responsibilities and requirements. Please put your name and the job title in the subject of the email and in the pdf file name. References from most recent jobs must be available upon request.
Please mention how you learned of this opening.