EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON!
This is a reminder that Early Bird Registration for this year’s SPARKS conference will close Monday, October 14th. Take advantage of these discounted admission rates before the opportunity ends!
The 7th Annual SPARKS conference will be held on Monday, December 9th and Tuesday, December 10th at the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA.
This year, over a dozen social marketing experts from across the Pacific Northwest will speak on behavior change related to some of the most urgent issues we face. We will again feature an optional second day dedicated to in-depth social marketing workshops.
To join the Pacific Northwest Social Marketing Association or to renew your membership, click here.
FOR CURRENT MEMBERS:
Discounted PNSMA Member Admission: $115
*FOR NEW MEMBERS:
New PNSMA Membership ($35)
+ Discounted PNSMA Member Admission ($115): $150
General Admission (Non PNSMA member): $175
FOR STUDENTS (LIMIT-10):
Student Admission: $55
Note: 10 discounted student tickets available, first come, first serve. Additionally, if you are a student and would like to volunteer at the SPARKS 2019 Conference in exchange for free attendance, there are 3 volunteer spots available, first come, first serve.
OPTIONAL: Anyone (members and non-members alike!) can elect to add-on a nominal fee to attend the intimate Mentorship Hosted Luncheon Roundtables.
Mentorship Lunch Fee (Optional): $10
* If you are not currently a PNSMA member but would like to join, you can pay for your 2019 membership ($35, which includes membership to iSMA and SMANA) now along with your SPARKS ticket at the member rate, for a combined price of $150.
* To receive the discounted PNSMA member admission pricing, you must join the PNSMA before you purchase your SPARKS event ticket.
Note: Use the same email to purchase your event ticket as you used to sign up for membership.
Admission (for everyone): $125
To register for SPARKS 2019, click here.
Monday, December 9th (lunch will be provided)
- This main day of the conference features social marketing professionals speaking on behavior change related to environmental protection, community engagement, public health and advanced theory.
- Additionally, during the lunch hour of Day One, we are offering the opportunity for mentorship from some of the leading experts in social marketing with a mentorship luncheon. Additional information about the luncheon here.
- The day will conclude with an offsite social hour and pizza dinner (4:30pm-6:30pm) at Via Tribunali. Seats are limited! RSVP during registration to reserve your spot.
Tuesday, December 10th (lunch will be provided)
- This optional second day includes expert-led workshops on intermediate and advanced social marketing practices and processes with a focus on sparking behavior change depending on differing circumstances and evaluation strategies and techniques. Learn more here.
The agenda and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please help us spread the word by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and sending the registration link to all your friends and fellow social marketers!
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!
Organized by the Pacific Northwest Social Marketing Association
PNSMA is an organization made up of members of the social marketing community across the Pacific Northwest. Its purpose is to promote the general advancement of the practice and industry of social marketing, advance the interests of social marketing professionals, facilitate training, education and research, provide a forum for exchange of information related to the practice, and promote public understanding and education about social marketing.
Questions? Email email@example.com