It’s kind of new to keep a blog up to date for school.  I’ve done blogs in the past, but they had to do with a house I was remodeling, another I did about german cars and girls and I had one about a garden I was growing.  I never really kept them up, whether it’s cause I just lost interest or got busy and just lost direction.  I tried looking them up again, and only found one of them but wasn’t to surprised when I found it.  I laughed because it’s content was focused around cars, girls, beer and cannabis.  All things that at one point were the focus of my life in a past not to long ago.

So having a blog to track my learning process through this quarter back to Evergreen is way different, but it’s nice to have everything, well most of it.  All in one place, and easy to scroll through, it’s a new side of the more technical age of today.  I’ve noticed I word vomit a lot, and I’ve tried to adapt a more descriptive and informative side to my blog posts.

Who knows, maybe I’ll start another blog for my next house or the farm I hope to start once we get our next piece of property.  I’m moving towards owning a wholesale bamboo and berry business, I can see how a blog would be beneficial to reaching new customers and tracking the farms path.  Something to do on those rainy northwest days, were you want to be productive but just don’t want to go outside.  Yeah, I like that.