I was also able to learn some simple CSS coding this week during the work shop.   And was able to edit my theme past the option provided in the ‘Customize’ tab, learning how to change font size and color through the CSS editor.  I now have a one of a kind theme and can continue to change my theme to my liking.  All I really changed this time was the font size of the pages title, and the color of the text with the three Rock, Paper, and Scissor pages, from grey and blue to white to work better with my green background.  It was a little hard to read them, and wanted to change them but the theme didn’t have that option available.

I want to thank Tiffany, the local CSS guru in the computer lab.  With out you spelling it out for me a few times and fumbling through my failed attempts with me.  I would still have hard to read titles withing my page.

If anyone needs help trying to do this I could sit down with you and try and help you do it too.  Can’t keep what you have unless you give it away right?!?